Find out how your pharmacist can help if you have respiratory health issues, whether mild or chronic.
SERVICES FROM YOUR PHARMACIST
Several services* related to respiratory health are offered in pharmacy:
- Rapid strep throat testing.
- Vaccination agaisnt flu, COVID-19 and pneumococcal infection.
- Advice and prescription for smoking cessation.
- Prescription influenza treatment for at-risk individuals.
*These services are offered at participating pharmacies only.
ADVICE ON OTC MEDICATION
If you don’t know which over-the-counter medication to choose to relieve your allergy symptoms, don’t be shy to ask your pharmacist!
If you have asthma or are experiencing strep throat symptoms, talk to your pharmacist about tests to ensure your respiratory health is in order.
* The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide complete information on the subject matter or to replace the advice of a health professional. This information does not constitute medical consultation, diagnosis or opinion and should not be interpreted as such. Please consult your health care provider if you have any questions about your health, medications or treatment.