From puberty to menopause, women's bodies change over the years and this has a direct impact on their health. Find several answers to your questions and find out how your pharmacist can guide you through these different steps.
SERVICES FROM YOUR PHARMACIST
Several services* related to women's health are offered in pharmacy:
- Evaluation and prescription for vaginal and urinary track infections.
- Prescription of emergency oral contraception.
- Advice and follow-up on gestational diabetes.
- Relief for pregnancy-related symptoms.
- Therapy adjustment to reduce symptoms of menopause.
- Advice on vitamins (for pregnancy and menopause).
*These services are offered at participating stores only.
FROM PUBERTY TO MENOPAUSE
Throughout all stages of their lives, women experience a certain number of concerns related to their health.
Pharmacists offer support and services to help women experience these changes.
PREGNANCY & MATERNITY
Your pharmacist can help you through the whole process until the baby arrives. They will answer your questions related to medication and vitamins, as well as help you relieve pregnancy-related symptoms.
There are many good reasons to use compression socks, whether you have poor blood circulation, want to soothe heavy and tired legs. Your pharmacist will help you choose the right model, size and material for the best fit possible.
If you’re thinking about losing weight, your pharmacist can shed a light on helpful products and make sure your medication doesn’t make you gain weight as a side effect.
* The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide complete information on the subject matter or to replace the advice of a health professional. This information does not constitute medical consultation, diagnosis or opinion and should not be interpreted as such. Please consult your health care provider if you have any questions about your health, medications or treatment.