AURO SILDENAFIL, 25MG, TABLET
This medication is typically used for erectile problems in men. Its effects can be felt within 1 hour.
How to use this medication
Certain heart medication (nitrates) must be avoided while taking this product. If in doubt, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Generally, this medication is used only as needed. Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed.
This medication does not produce erections by itself. It simply facilitates erections with sexual arousal. It may be taken with or without food. Taking it with a high fat meal, however, can delay its onset. Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice during your treatment. Grapefruit can seriously affect how this medication works.
Possible side effects
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause headaches;
- it may cause redness of the face;
- it may temporarily affect your ability to perceive colour;
- it may cause nasal irritation or stuffiness;
- it may cause indigestion;
- it may cause dizziness -- use caution when getting up from a lying or sitting position.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Keep it out of reach of young children. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
If you have an erection which lasts continuously for 4 hours or more, you should contact a doctor immediately.
This medication may interact with other medications or supplements, sometimes significantly. Many interactions, however, may be dealt with by a dosage adjustment or a change in medication schedule. Check with your pharmacist before using this medication in combination with any other medications (including non-prescription products), vitamins or natural products.
It is important to tell the health professionals you consult:
- if you have a history of any other medical condition, whether you smoke and for women, if you are or want to become pregnant or breastfeeding;
- if you have allergies to any medications or any other allergies (e.g. to food, latex, etc.);
- all medications you are taking, prescription and non-prescription, including vitamins and natural products and supplements.
© Copyright Vigilance Santé
The patient information leaflets are provided by Vigilance Santé Inc. This content is for information purposes only and does not in any manner whatsoever replace the opinion or advice of your health care professional. Always consult a health care professional before making a decision about your medication or treatment.