SERVICES FROM YOUR PHARMACIST
Several services* related to diabetes are offered in pharmacy:
- Blood glucose measurement.
- Laboratory test prescription (glycolized hemoglobin).
- Therapy adjustment to achieve diabetes targets.
- Teaching of drug injection techniques.
*These services are offered at participating stores only.
TYPE 2 DIABETES
Most people with prediabetes will become diabetic if they don’t do anything about it. Prediabetes is a wake-up call! It is urgent that you make changes to your lifestyle to prevent, or at least delay, the onset of type 2 diabetes.
ADVICE ON OTC MEDICATION
TESTING AND MONITORING
The pharmacy services presented in this section are offered by pharmacist owners who are affiliated with Proxim. The pharmacists are solely responsible for the professional activities carried out during the practice of pharmacy.
* The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide complete information on the subject matter or to replace the advice of a health professional. This information does not constitute medical consultation, diagnosis or opinion and should not be interpreted as such. Please consult your health care provider if you have any questions about your health, medications or treatment.